HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Mountain West


Reply

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
  #441  
Old Posted Aug 21, 2007, 1:03 AM
pablosan pablosan is offline
Up Up and Away
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 2,728
Well, with a $10 million penthouse being sold, this project should be breaking ground. Yhea!
__________________
DenZone
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #442  
Old Posted Aug 21, 2007, 2:23 AM
glowrock's Avatar
glowrock glowrock is offline
Becoming Chicago-fied!
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Chicago (West Avondale)
Posts: 19,443
Yeah, I would imagine that Four Seasons is definitely a go, especially with the most expensive unit in the tower now sold...

Aaron (Glowrock)
__________________
"Deeply corrupt but still semi-functional - it's the Chicago way." -- Barrelfish
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #443  
Old Posted Aug 21, 2007, 2:48 AM
Denver Bear's Avatar
Denver Bear Denver Bear is offline
Kiss Wolf Wolf Goodnight
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: STUDIO AUDIENCE
Posts: 849
I wonder which view that penthouse will have...
__________________
"I don't know if that ugly wall of suburbia has been put there to stop them getting in, or us getting out"

help me out and improve my city
http://commerce-city.myminicity.com
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #444  
Old Posted Aug 21, 2007, 3:32 AM
Bender's Avatar
Bender Bender is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Metro Denver
Posts: 47


On the report on Fox 31 said that the view from the unit that was sold was of the mountains.
__________________
Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #445  
Old Posted Aug 21, 2007, 3:36 AM
Denver Bear's Avatar
Denver Bear Denver Bear is offline
Kiss Wolf Wolf Goodnight
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: STUDIO AUDIENCE
Posts: 849
just saw that myself...
__________________
"I don't know if that ugly wall of suburbia has been put there to stop them getting in, or us getting out"

help me out and improve my city
http://commerce-city.myminicity.com
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #446  
Old Posted Aug 21, 2007, 6:09 AM
blm3034L!fe's Avatar
blm3034L!fe blm3034L!fe is offline
Denver is the M/W Father!
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: IN THE LAND OF MILK AND HONEY WHERE HOPS AND CANNABIS REIGN SUPREME!
Posts: 1,995
OMG I think I just got a chubb from reading about that penthouse being sold!!!
__________________
We're either progressing or retrograding all the time.

There is no such thing as remaining constant.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #447  
Old Posted Aug 21, 2007, 6:41 AM
FrancoRey's Avatar
FrancoRey FrancoRey is offline
Stay Thirsty.
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 2,831
.....A.....chubb...
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #448  
Old Posted Aug 21, 2007, 8:11 AM
Top Of The Park's Avatar
Top Of The Park Top Of The Park is offline
no its not...
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 10,085
ahem.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancoRey View Post
.....A.....chubb...
I would like to think it means a large marijuana cigarette, ala "UP In Smoke", but I am afraid it means he has a four inch bratt he would like to grill.
__________________
I see idiots
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #449  
Old Posted Aug 21, 2007, 4:46 PM
blm3034L!fe's Avatar
blm3034L!fe blm3034L!fe is offline
Denver is the M/W Father!
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: IN THE LAND OF MILK AND HONEY WHERE HOPS AND CANNABIS REIGN SUPREME!
Posts: 1,995
Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Of The Park View Post
I would like to think it means a large marijuana cigarette, ala "UP In Smoke", but I am afraid it means he has a four inch bratt he would like to grill.


Like a soda can baby!!!


Alright peoples we are Waaaay off track here, come on bring on the ground breaking already!!!
__________________
We're either progressing or retrograding all the time.

There is no such thing as remaining constant.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #450  
Old Posted Aug 21, 2007, 5:02 PM
bcp's Avatar
bcp bcp is offline
BANNED
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Posts: 5,143
is it time to lay down some bets? i'm saying....september 24th
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #451  
Old Posted Aug 21, 2007, 5:05 PM
Mulligan's Avatar
Mulligan Mulligan is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 364
I'm gonna guess October 12th.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #452  
Old Posted Aug 21, 2007, 5:15 PM
blm3034L!fe's Avatar
blm3034L!fe blm3034L!fe is offline
Denver is the M/W Father!
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: IN THE LAND OF MILK AND HONEY WHERE HOPS AND CANNABIS REIGN SUPREME!
Posts: 1,995
Alrighty then, I'm guessing November 5th 2007 for the official ground breaking of 4S Teatro...

I am going to throw this out there, when this tower breaks ground I say we have a Forum meet, and who ever is the closest on the ground breaking date. Does not have to buy thier drinks, everyone else pays for thier drinks on the meet. How does that sound? Is anyone game? IMHO when this tower breaks ground that deserves some drinks and cheers, this has been hard for many of us and is well over due. So I say let's celebrate!!!
__________________
We're either progressing or retrograding all the time.

There is no such thing as remaining constant.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #453  
Old Posted Aug 21, 2007, 5:52 PM
CoVol's Avatar
CoVol CoVol is offline
Still the one...
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 629
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcp View Post
is it time to lay down some bets? i'm saying....september 24th
That would have been my first choice. It fits the bill in a couple of ways. It's the first day of Fall which makes it a Fall groundbreaking. And of course it is the first day of a new season which fits in nicely for a Four Seasons.

So then....I'll pick the end of that week instead.

September 28th
__________________
- Len
---------------------------------
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #454  
Old Posted Aug 21, 2007, 6:34 PM
BroncoCSU05's Avatar
BroncoCSU05 BroncoCSU05 is offline
MANNING IS HERE!!!
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Ballpark District, Denver, CO
Posts: 12,132
december 31
__________________
~Gabe


Cityscapes, skylines, landscapes and more at http://www.gjmphotography.com/
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #455  
Old Posted Aug 21, 2007, 6:49 PM
glowrock's Avatar
glowrock glowrock is offline
Becoming Chicago-fied!
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Chicago (West Avondale)
Posts: 19,443
February 2009...

Seriously though, October 1st...

Aaron (Glowrock)
__________________
"Deeply corrupt but still semi-functional - it's the Chicago way." -- Barrelfish
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #456  
Old Posted Aug 21, 2007, 7:31 PM
FrancoRey's Avatar
FrancoRey FrancoRey is offline
Stay Thirsty.
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 2,831
10/01/07...Because it looks like a patterned, mirrored date, it's the first of a month, and a Monday. Nice 'n round.

Damn you for beating me to it, Glowston.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #457  
Old Posted Aug 21, 2007, 7:52 PM
wong21fr's Avatar
wong21fr wong21fr is offline
Reluctant Hobbesian
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Denver
Posts: 13,126
October 10th.
__________________
"You don't strike, you just go to work everyday and do your job real half-ass. That's the American way!" -Homer Simpson

All of us who are concerned for peace and triumph of reason and justice must be keenly aware how small an influence reason and honest good will exert upon events in the political field. ~Albert Einstein

Reply With Quote
     
     
  #458  
Old Posted Aug 21, 2007, 8:21 PM
pablosan pablosan is offline
Up Up and Away
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 2,728
October 22
__________________
DenZone
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #459  
Old Posted Aug 21, 2007, 8:41 PM
SnyderBock's Avatar
SnyderBock SnyderBock is offline
Robotic Construction
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 3,833
I just got a chumb reading about this! I'll guess September 14th, 2007 groundbreaking... I know, that's soon, but it's my sisters birthday, so I'm sticking with it!
__________________
Automation Is Still the Future
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #460  
Old Posted Aug 21, 2007, 9:08 PM
EngiNerd's Avatar
EngiNerd EngiNerd is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Englewood, CO
Posts: 2,003
Gotta go with my B-day and say October 20th.
__________________
"The engineer is the key figure in the material progress of the world. It is his engineering that makes a reality of the potential value of science by translating scientific knowledge into tools, resources, energy and labor to bring them into the service of man. To make contributions of this kind the engineer requires the imagination to visualize the need of society and to appreciate what is possible as well as the technological and broad social age understanding to bring his vision to reality."
Reply With Quote
     
     
This discussion thread continues

Use the page links to the lower-right to go to the next page for additional posts
 
 
Reply

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Mountain West
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 5:33 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.