HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Pacific West > Sacramento Area


Reply

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
  #1521  
Old Posted Jun 23, 2007, 5:48 AM
otnemarcaS's Avatar
otnemarcaS otnemarcaS is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 395
City of Sacramento to consider huge new downtown development
By Jim Wasserman - Bee Staff Writer
Last Updated 6:13 pm PDT Friday, June 22, 2007

A plan for one of the largest downtown-area residential developments in decades is scheduled to go to the Sacramento Planning Commission next week.

Plans for the $1.7 billion project, called Township 9, call for nearly 3,000 condominiums, townhouses and apartments on 65 acres in an aging Sacramento industrial zone called the River District, bounded by Richards Boulevard, Fifth and Seventh streets and the American River. Backers say the development wil usher in an urban lifestyle to the area, just north of the railyards. The project's ultimate goal is fewer cars and a pedestrian-friendly environment. In fact, the plan largely avoids widening roads. Among its key features is a planned light rail stop at Richards Boulevard and Seventh Street.

The riverfront project, with its urban mix of housing, retail and possibly offices, is being driven by Sacramento-based Nehemiah Corp. of America, which earned millions the past decade providing down-payment assistance to the nation's lower-income home buyers.

Until recently, Township 9 has flown below the radar of the nearby 240-acre railyard development, considered one of the largest urban infill project in the United States. But unlike the complicated railyard project, it has no underground contamination issues to resolve and no disputes over existing structures.

It also follows recent River District improvements that include a connection to downtown via an extension of 7th Street.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #1522  
Old Posted Jun 23, 2007, 6:12 AM
jsf8278's Avatar
jsf8278 jsf8278 is offline
Edge_City
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 211
I know this probably isn't the appropriate forum to ask, but...Does anyone know the name of the older apartments that are almost connected to the newer 1801 L apartments??? thanks
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #1523  
Old Posted Jun 23, 2007, 6:58 AM
JeremyW JeremyW is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Sacramento, CA
Posts: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by urban_encounter View Post
I stopped in to listen to the meeting after stepping off the train from S.F. and caught both staff reports on the Metropolitan and Cathedral Square.

Commissioner Lebarge (a hold over from the Design Review and Preservation Board), complained the loudest about both towers. In fact her wish list for Cathedral Square was so long, that I thought i would have enough time to walk over to Pyramid, have a beer and go back to the meeting before she finished.
Wendy LaBarge's comments weren't totally out of line, though. I agreed with some of her concerns on Cathedral Square in spirit; with the addition of the spire, it really is getting closer and closer to the Metropolitan.

In an emerging downtown, it wouldn't be the end of the world to have these two towers looking similar, but the attitude of the commission was that they'd really want these two projects looking distinctively different.

But, I honestly don't think that's even worth bringing up at this point. By the time these projects get a design nailed down, they'll have gone through their own evolutions to such an extent that they'll be easily distinguishable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldcntry View Post
I agree Tower, however, what's wrong with the architect going to the artist and saying, "here is a sample of the exterior granite and color of the window glazing." That street scape picture had the building in shades of white, grey, and black. It would be nice to have the rendering a little closer to the architectual foot notes is all...
I know during the staff presentation on Cathedral Square, the architect had material swatches that he passed around to help the commission visualize some of the materials that would be used.

The primary concern was the volume of plaster that they proposed using. I agree with them; I don't think that much plaster should be utilized on a project of this caliber. Over the long run, it's not going to look the best.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #1524  
Old Posted Jun 23, 2007, 3:43 PM
sacamenna kid sacamenna kid is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 44
Plaster

Yeah, plaster looks cheap. Not the same thing, but if you've seen Santana Row in San Jose, the buildings look okay at night if you blur your eyes, but in the daytime you can just see them aging and sagging. You know those things will have a short half-life.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #1525  
Old Posted Jun 23, 2007, 4:42 PM
wburg's Avatar
wburg wburg is offline
Hindrance to Development
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 2,411
BrianSac: If the building creates the problems, it makes the most sense to me that the person building the building should be the one who pays for the solution. Once again going back to the flaming cat turd analogy, if you are injured by something my building does, I'm liable for your loss. A major purpose of the mitigation process is an effort to stop those problems before they start, limiting later liability--BEFORE the damage is done, instead of afterward.

Township 9 is interesting but (broken record here) I think they should look at adaptive reuse of some of the existing buildings: some are falling apart, but some of the Thompson-Diggs cannery are these great, heavy-duty brick buildings that are in salvageable condition (I read the report on the site, it's on the city website) that would be pretty cool additions. Right now they're just talking about salvaging some brick and maybe the scalehouse. The building does have some historically significant value, (the street in front of the building is named after the building's owner, after all!) and it seems like a lot of folks looking for that "urban lifestyle" are looking for authentic, chunky industrial buildings, not new buildings dolled up to resemble chunky industrial buildings.

Hopefully their connection with Nehemiah will mean some low-cost housing in the mix, though--something recent developments are quite short on.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #1526  
Old Posted Jun 24, 2007, 2:23 AM
innov8's Avatar
innov8 innov8 is offline
Kodachrome
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: livinginurbansac.blogspot
Posts: 5,088

500 Capitol Mall


621 Capitol Mall

New Photo Threads by myself

Sacramento – Rolling Down The Boulevard: http://forum.skyscraperpage.com/showthread.php?t=133128



Your Town, My Town, Our Town, Sactown… Sacramento Calif.: http://forum.skyscraperpage.com/showthread.php?t=132027

Reply With Quote
     
     
  #1527  
Old Posted Jun 25, 2007, 10:11 PM
travis bickle travis bickle is offline
silly slackergeek
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 470
Well, there have been quite a few posts since I last was here, but I’ll address a few points and add what I can.

Regarding design review board demands. This is typical “activist” or government mentality in that they don’t understand that everything really needs to be paid for. Born from a government-first philosophy which assumes that taxes can always be raised or that “the rich” aren’t paying their share, these types demand caviar but only want to pay for bait. While stucco wouldn’t be my first choice, if you’re trying to make these units as affordable as possible, you may have no choice. Also, development is no different from any industry in that it competes for the same ball of money as everyone else. Investors have plenty of options into which they can invest their money. Real estate development is extremely risky – just ask John Saca. If the investment is risky – you must increase the return to attract capital. It’s such a basic econ lesson, but one with which your typical activist has no clue. They so often subscribe to the “Magic Wand School of Economics and Planning” whereby you can actually get people to buy high and sell low. This was to what I was referring earlier when I noted how difficult it is for anything other than luxury high-rise to pencil out.

Secondly, having a similar architectural style for high-rises is no skyline detriment at all. As noted earlier, San Diego is a good example of this. Many of San Diego’s high-rise residential are concrete with a blue-green glass and complimentary steel. There must be a dozen examples of this. Yet the skyline looks fabulous and the downtown is among the country’s best. You gotta get the buildings there first. Get housing downtown first. Then the market will demand some product differentiation. No easier way of doing that than with unique design. That doesn’t mean you accept the mundane, and some sites demand more than others, but as long as it’s a quality design, don’t add hundreds of thousands to the cost (both actual and indirect) by bickering over these kinds of details.

I do laugh at some who demand the right to force changes on projects such as parking/traffic/density/run-off and design… unless it’s a politically correct project… say, oh I don’t know… an Indian Casino? The reverse is true too. I wonder how many who have earlier screamed, “they can do what they want on their land” feel the same way about any other project – especially those by white males…

I will say that most of my projects have been improved by the review process. Every neighborhood has its own unique dynamic. Your project is immeasurably better if you tap into this. The best way of doing that is to work with the locals.

As far as the actual design. In my experience the hardest part is always tying the building to the street. I have not developed anything higher than six stories, but I know the difficulty even then. I can only imagine how much tougher it would be to have to integrate 20 stories into a manageable and viable streetscape. That doesn’t mean you accept whatever the developer wants to do, but understand an inordinate amount of time is spent trying to get this right. As we see, to varying degrees of success.

Oh – for all projects I have ever done, you must provide samples of the actual exterior materials you will use. I can’t imagine it’s different in Sacramento.

Well, that’s all I have so far. Let the grumping begin!
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #1528  
Old Posted Jun 26, 2007, 6:00 PM
TowerDistrict's Avatar
TowerDistrict TowerDistrict is offline
my posse's on broadway
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: in an LPCA occupied zone
Posts: 1,600
Downsized high-rise is developer's comeback bid
Saca, whose Towers project failed, hopes to rebuild image.

By Mary Lynne Vellinga - Bee Staff Writer
Last Updated 1:43 am PDT Tuesday, June 26, 2007
Story appeared in METRO section, Page B1





John Saca is reaching to the sky for redemption.

The developer says his reputation was tarnished by the failure of his audacious quest to build the tallest residential project on the West Coast: two 53-story condominium and hotel towers on the Capitol Mall.

Saca, 40, thinks the best way to undo the damage is to succeed in erecting a different, albeit smaller, high-rise condominium tower at 10th and J streets. At 40 stories, this new project still would top anything on the Sacramento skyline.

"It's less about business, and more about trying to redeem myself and show people (the Towers) really wasn't my fault," he said about his plans for the new project, dubbed the Metropolitan. "In my mind, a man is judged not by how hard he can get hit, but by how fast he gets up after he gets hit," he added. "I'm stronger than I was a month ago."

Saca's determination has won him a measure of respect in Sacramento's real estate community, some of whose members initially voiced skepticism that a shopping center developer with no high-rise experience could pull off such an ambitious project.

"The world needs guys like him, so God bless him," said Charles DeLoney, senior vice president of brokerage firm CB Richard Ellis. "It's a real tough market right now, and it takes a lot of courage to be out there doing this kind of thing. "But he's a visionary who sees beyond the current difficult market conditions. He believes in the town, and he puts his money where his heart is."

Saca acquired the shuttered collection of buildings on J Street across from Cesar E. Chavez Plaza for $7.6 million in the heady days of 2005, when downtown was abuzz with talk of high-rise condo living. He had planned to build on the J Street property when he finished the Towers. Instead, he said, he'll be pressing ahead with it right away. Last week, the project went before the city's Design Commission for comment. This week it's before the Planning Commission. Saca said he hopes to have city approval within 60 days.

The Metropolitan is designed to soar 39 stories and contain 330 condo units. But Saca plans to add another story and is exploring the possibility of making part of the tower a hotel, which would reduce the number of condos he needs to sell, city officials said. Saca said he wants to capitalize on the momentum remaining from the Towers, which had taken deposits from about 400 buyers before construction stopped in February.

The developer said he has been barraged with e-mails from supporters in the two weeks since he announced he would sell his interest in the Towers site to his equity partner, the California Public Employees' Retirement System. This news came after months of wrangling between Saca and CalPERS, which had cut off funds to the project amid concerns about cost overruns.

The pension fund gave Saca a chance to pay off its $25 million investment and take control, but he couldn't come up with the $60 million required to do this and satisfy the project's debts by the deadline. During this protracted tussle, construction stopped, contractors went unpaid, and the Saca-CalPERS partnership defaulted on the note used to buy the land in the first place.

Those are black marks that will be hard to erase, Saca said. "In my industry, it's like a bankruptcy; it's about as bad as you can get."

Saca said the Towers experience taught him one important lesson: Never give a financial partner control of your destiny. In the Saca-CalPERS duet, the pension fund giant's voice dominated. It had committed $100 million in equity. When pension fund managers pulled the plug, the partnership no longer had the money to pay contractors. CalPERS is now exploring the possibility of building a scaled-down condominium tower on the Capitol Mall site.

In a phone interview last week, Saca said the Towers took a significant personal toll.

"I lost a tremendous amount of money, well into the seven figures," he said. "And I've lost a tremendous amount of time. But that's not what's disheartening. What's disheartening was that I thought the Towers project would be a major catalyst for the Sacramento region."

While the Towers would have cost more than $600 million to build, Saca said the Metropolitan likely would have a budget of less than $200 million. Saca said he owns the half block at 10th and J free and clear, and has enough money to contribute the needed equity without a partner.

City officials wish him well.

"After what happened with the Towers, I think it's very important that John get back in the saddle and move forward with another project," said City Manager Ray Kerridge.

Kerridge noted that there are a number of significant housing developments in the works for downtown. While the slump in the housing market might mean they don't get built right away, having them in the pipeline puts Sacramento in a better position to jump on the next housing cycle, he said.

"We're going to be explosive at the start of the next cycle, and I think that's what's going to make the difference."
__________________
---------------------------------------------------------------
Map of recent Sacramento developments
---------------------------------------------------------------
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #1529  
Old Posted Jun 26, 2007, 7:49 PM
wburg's Avatar
wburg wburg is offline
Hindrance to Development
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 2,411
Speaking of fallout from the Towers project: The city of Sacramento is currently talking about using the $11 million they were going to loan Saca to buy out Mohanna's property on 700/800 K. The matter goes to city council this afternoon: the idea is to consolidate several funds into a "land acquisition fund" that will purchase the holdings. With any luck, that will leave Mo with slightly fewer buildings to combust and work can begin on the area, although it leaves the city with yet another hole in the ground to fill with something.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #1530  
Old Posted Jun 26, 2007, 8:25 PM
sugit sugit is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: DT Sacramento
Posts: 3,076
Good! I posted the info in the K Street thread, but wasn't sure what it meant or what funds were going to be used. I can't think of a better way to use that 11M now than getting property out of Mohanna's hands.

Finally acquiring that land from Mohanna is the best thing that can happen. The land swap would have been good, but that would have still left a large part of K Street in Mohanna's hands. There still might be a hole in the ground for a few more years, but if he is no longer holding property I can at least start to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

I still think he is the single biggest reason K Street has been held hostage. He has never had any real desire to develop anything, he just wants his pay day. I saw people talking about why K Street has taken so long...I really think it's people like Mohanna who simply bought property to hold it and never develop waiting for that big pay day.

Unfortunately, since the city overpaid to acquire some of the buildings on K Street already, you know he is going to want those inflated prices as well.

If this was his plan from the beginning, he's one smart evil person.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #1531  
Old Posted Jun 26, 2007, 9:01 PM
travis bickle travis bickle is offline
silly slackergeek
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 470
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugit View Post
Good! I posted the info in the K Street thread, but wasn't sure what it meant or what funds were going to be used. I can't think of a better way to use that 11M now than getting property out of Mohanna's hands.

Finally acquiring that land from Mohanna is the best thing that can happen. The land swap would have been good, but that would have still left a large part of K Street in Mohanna's hands. There still might be a hole in the ground for a few more years, but if he is no longer holding property I can at least start to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

I still think he is the single biggest reason K Street has been held hostage. He has never had any real desire to develop anything, he just wants his pay day. I saw people talking about why K Street has taken so long...I really think it's people like Mohanna who simply bought property to hold it and never develop waiting for that big pay day.

Unfortunately, since the city overpaid to acquire some of the buildings on K Street already, you know he is going to want those inflated prices as well.

If this was his plan from the beginning, he's one smart evil person.
I absolutely believe that this was his plan from the beginning. He has always been part of the problem: Never part of the solution. Everyone was hesitant to embrace the land swap because of his involvement, waiting for the other shoe to drop. Of course it did one crispy night and everyone's concerns turned out to be well justified. So now he gets his big payday - the one he's held Sacramento hostage for over 30 years to get, but I hope everyone remembers just how much damage he did to Sacramento.

So yes, he is one smart piece of sh**.

And good God - if this is what it takes to get rid of Moe (the weasel) Mohanna, what will it take get rid of Westfield???
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #1532  
Old Posted Jun 26, 2007, 9:42 PM
TowerDistrict's Avatar
TowerDistrict TowerDistrict is offline
my posse's on broadway
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: in an LPCA occupied zone
Posts: 1,600
1,000 Post! :)

Yeah, regarding the Downtown Acquisition Allocations - looks like it's a pool of funds for poperty acquisition for both the Docks and JKL Corridor. The total would be $16 million in redevelopment funds, and another $20 million by way of a line of credit.

This is kinda crazy because they're starting to borrow money from a bank with the loan to be repaid by future redevelopment bond sales. Essentially borrowing against future redevelopment funding.

I know Moe is public enemy #1, and it's probably necessary - but this whole K Street thing is completely out of hand. Even if they buy Mohanna out of the 700 & 800 blocks, I presume Saca won't be able to move on the 800 Towers for a while now that he's resumed work on the Metro.

And on the same agenda today, the Docks developers are asking to extend their terms for completion of an ERN for an additional 270 days. That basically means the first phase of the project is behind schedule by nine months.... ouch.
__________________
---------------------------------------------------------------
Map of recent Sacramento developments
---------------------------------------------------------------
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #1533  
Old Posted Jun 27, 2007, 4:40 AM
creamcityleo79's Avatar
creamcityleo79 creamcityleo79 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Robbinsdale, MN
Posts: 1,790
Does anyone know what they're building at around Alhambra and Q? It has a crane and looks to be around 4-5 stories tall already. I thought I remembered hearing something about it. But, I can't remember for sure!
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #1534  
Old Posted Jun 27, 2007, 6:31 AM
aufbau's Avatar
aufbau aufbau is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Bushwick
Posts: 246
^haha, I was going to ask the same question!

So, um, yeah...what's up with that space?
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #1535  
Old Posted Jun 27, 2007, 2:59 PM
arod74's Avatar
arod74 arod74 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: east Sac
Posts: 358
Quote:
Originally Posted by TowerDistrict View Post
This is kinda crazy because they're starting to borrow money from a bank with the loan to be repaid by future redevelopment bond sales. Essentially borrowing against future redevelopment funding.

I know Moe is public enemy #1, and it's probably necessary - but this whole K Street thing is completely out of hand. Even if they buy Mohanna out of the 700 & 800 blocks, I presume Saca won't be able to move on the 800 Towers for a while now that he's resumed work on the Metro.
I think I am in the same boat as you Tower. We all know how important the city believes the revitalization of K street is but it seems to me that they are placing too many eggs in this basket. How much money has the city poured into K street without much of a return to this point? It would be disasterous if all these funds were placed into these purchases to make K street into the image the city has only to have the new businesses languish because of market conditions or lack of interest. It seems to me that these things are sort of organinc or rather have a boiling point and no amount of money thrown into this will make K street a destination unless the other ingredients that make a succesful commercial stretch are there too..
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #1536  
Old Posted Jun 27, 2007, 4:16 PM
wburg's Avatar
wburg wburg is offline
Hindrance to Development
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 2,411
Quote:
Originally Posted by neuhickman79 View Post
Does anyone know what they're building at around Alhambra and Q? It has a crane and looks to be around 4-5 stories tall already. I thought I remembered hearing something about it. But, I can't remember for sure!
Mercy Medical Group is building a six-story medical office building at 30th and Q. There will also be a parking structure for the office building at Alhambra and R, which will include a cafe at the corner of Alhambra and R (at neighborhood request they moved it to the street side from the alley facing the office building.) The office building will be about as tall as the Caltrans building next door, the parking structure slightly shorter. Separovich/Domich is the developer.

As part of the project, they will be improving the block between R and S under the Capitol City Freeway, with commensurate improvements to the 29th Street light rail station stop. The bus stop on 30th will be moved to a pass-through under the freeway and a parking lot for the office building will take up most of the block. At one point there was discussion of some sort of retail pads adjacent to the station, but I'm not sure if those are happening or not.

Separovich/Domich is also owns the property with the old flower warehouse on Alhambra south of R, the chunk of land Trammell Crow didn't get for their project. No word on what they're going do there yet, though.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #1537  
Old Posted Jun 27, 2007, 4:22 PM
sugit sugit is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: DT Sacramento
Posts: 3,076
Other than what has been currently spent on the 700/800 , I can't think of a ton of other money that has been spent on K Street. The money that has been spent is on the eastern side.

- The Esquire project received money for the Imax and street scape portion
- I'm pretty sure The Crest received some money quite a few years ago when it expanded to 3 screens. Can't find any details though.
- Pyramid Brewery Loan
- Cathedral Building Loan
- Ella's Restaurant Loan
- 10th and K Theater, Restaurant and Lounge under construction

Anything else?

I completely agree with you that widespread success is going to be tough on K Street unless the general economy in the area improves, and that means more people moving into the direct area. With that said, I just can't see a critical mass of people moving into the planned projects in the CBD without those two blocks being redeveloped. I think its a necessary step.

Unfortunately, even as wrong as it is, when most people think of DT, the first thing (and a lot of times the only thing) they think of K Street.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #1538  
Old Posted Jun 27, 2007, 5:27 PM
wburg's Avatar
wburg wburg is offline
Hindrance to Development
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 2,411
It depends on how far you go back: putting Light Rail through K Street, and earlier the K Street pedestrian mall renovation, the community center and convention center (and its expansion) were all city projects aimed at "revitalizing" K Street, when what really killed it was the depopulation of downtown.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #1539  
Old Posted Jun 27, 2007, 5:29 PM
travis bickle travis bickle is offline
silly slackergeek
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 470
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugit View Post
Other than what has been currently spent on the 700/800 , I can't think of a ton of other money that has been spent on K Street. The money that has been spent is on the eastern side.

- The Esquire project received money for the Imax and street scape portion
- I'm pretty sure The Crest received some money quite a few years ago when it expanded to 3 screens. Can't find any details though.
- Pyramid Brewery Loan
- Cathedral Building Loan
- Ella's Restaurant Loan
- 10th and K Theater, Restaurant and Lounge under construction

Anything else?

I completely agree with you that widespread success is going to be tough on K Street unless the general economy in the area improves, and that means more people moving into the direct area. With that said, I just can't see a critical mass of people moving into the planned projects in the CBD without those two blocks being redeveloped. I think its a necessary step.

Unfortunately, even as wrong as it is, when most people think of DT, the first thing (and a lot of times the only thing) they think of K Street.
I was thinking more in terms of the various incarnations of the mall, the light rail line/that kind of thing. All of these were designed to attract people to K Street and I think you could describe the results at best as mixed.

Does anyone on the board here know of a thriving light rail street? I know in San Diego the deadest street downtown is C Street which is also the light rail street. C street can be downright scary and it is littered with failed businesses and closed storefronts.

I'd like to see some successful examples to see what they did differently. I would imagine getting a 24 hour population through housing is a key (as it always is).
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #1540  
Old Posted Jun 27, 2007, 5:55 PM
econgrad econgrad is offline
Closed account
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 795

Not sure what you mean yet, but the light rail stations here are being used during the day for people to avoid traffic on highway 50 and 80. People who live outside of downtown and work in downtown. I know many RT employees, and you will hear from them, especially after a few drinks, that they will never ever ride the RT because it is so dangerous..there is absolutely no help in time if you get into trouble. At the same token, I have friends who use the light rail, and have not had any problems, but do admit there being a serious issue with bad elements, especially hanging out in the stations.
Reply With Quote
     
     
This discussion thread continues

Use the page links to the lower-right to go to the next page for additional posts
 
 
Reply

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Pacific West > Sacramento Area
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 5:41 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.