Swinerton Will Begin Four Seasons Hotel Construction This Fall
Denver’s Swinerton Builders will be the general contractor for the 45-story Four Seasons Hotel and Private Residences Denver when it breaks ground late this summer. The $300-million project is scheduled to finish by the end of 2009.
1111 Tower LLC announced in April that it will begin construction this fall on the 600-ft-tall combination hotel and residences at the corner of 14th and Arapahoe streets. When complete, it will be the fourth tallest building in Denver.
Inspired by classic skyscrapers from some of America’s great cities, the tower will feature 230 hotel rooms and 102 private residences, ranging from 965 sq ft to 6,100 sq ft. The hotel will occupy the first 16 floors of the building; the residences will begin on the 18th floor.
The project’s design team is led by Carney Architects of Jackson Hole, Wyo., with HKS Inc. of Dallas, the architect-of-record.
Bilkey Llinas Design of Palm Beach Gardens, Fla., is the interior designer for the hotel while Atlanta-based Clausen-Chewning Interior Design will handle the residences.
Location: IN THE LAND OF MILK AND HONEY WHERE HOPS AND CANNABIS REIGN SUPREME!
Posts: 1,995
^ Excellent point bcp, and I agree now all we need is for 1401 GGT to start later this year as well and that south west part of downtown will really help out the Big 3.
I would think that at the earliest, 1401 Lawrence could break ground would be Summer 2008. The sales center won't even be finished and open until September.
As I was driving past 1401 lawrence, I also noticed a lot more spray painted — in the street by Teatro. I know it's probably meaningless, but I don't recall the new stuff from a couple of weeks back.
hey...i just got back to this thread. infill, you sure you don't want one of that forest of back hair you got? maybe a good one of that gaptooth there too, eh?
Ahem,........Perhaps you have a small broom to sweep out the bed of shedding back hair in the morning??? Regarding gaps in teeth...the Secretary of State, Condi has that and with those wide set eyes....hmmmm. Besides, she waves so good.