Tea infusion. Let me count the ways I love the. This is an amazing little cove to hide away in when the fierce winter weather is beating down on your back. To warm up, stopping in for the daily soup sandwich combo, as well as cup of tea is essential in those cold months, and for me whenever I get the chance. My Personal favorites are: Mushroom Bisque, Pear Tea and Lovers Leap.
However Tea Infusions can be a bit pricey for every day brew stop.
The Feel Good Store has a delightful little tea bar in the back with a very assimilating selection of tea. Found this treasure when browsing the neighborhood (uptown) shops. Couldn't believe I hadn't heard about it. There is even a little lounge area to sit in the back. The place isn't designed to be a cafe, but it does the trick to warm you up and rest the feet. I found myself sitting for an hour and even playing a quick game of chess.
~ Katrina ~
http://www.thefeelgoodstore.ca/