Quote:
Originally Posted by beanhead4529
arghhh! I never thought I'd live to see a sports venue with a corporate name in the New York metro area. Now we have the Prudential Center for the Devils in Newark, Barclays Arena for the Nets in Brooklyn and 🞵🞵🞵🞵🞵🞵, ahem Citi Field in Queens.
|
I dont really mind that much. I mean its not like naming a TEAM after a company. Oh wait we have the NY Red Bulls? oh, nevermind.
I dont think the stadium names sound that bad though, especially Citi Field.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fioco
It looks even lovelier at ground level:

|
Me and my brother took a wrong turn comming back from a Met game one time and ended up in a street like this. I felt like we were in a ghetto in Tijuana, it was really weird. I swear it was a dirt road in the middle of New York City.