HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Pacific West


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Apr 7, 2007, 5:21 PM
coyotetrickster's Avatar
coyotetrickster coyotetrickster is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 505
Quote:
Originally Posted by BTinSF View Post
I wouldn't worry about that. Most of them are quite ambulatory and I'm sure the management would provide a shuttle if they decide to oppose it.

I knew you'd respond to that statement. Sorry. I should have pointed out, the current view is auto repair shop and a chevron station. The view east won't be occluded and the northeast view is already slabbed by the Van Ness Holiday Inn tower. The certainly can't opposed the 12-story tower, since that is within the current height limits for the corridor.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Pacific West
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:16 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.