HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > Buildings & Architecture > Completed Project Threads Archive


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Mar 13, 2007, 7:41 PM
sentinel's Avatar
sentinel sentinel is offline
Plenary pleasures.
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: CHI/MRY
Posts: 4,818
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chitown View Post
God, I feel for Golub. Being involved in small commercial construction projects, I've seen my share of cheats; you wouldn't expect it in such a high-profile case. Getting screwed to the tune of 7 mildo is brutal.
I've met Mr. Golub before, and he is a genuinely nice man, and given the fact that he has been in this business for so long and been successful at it for so long as well, I don't think this is the end of the story. Expect him and his army of lawyers to push back very hard at this affront. Mills is gonna lose big time, even more than before and it's safe to say that Mr. Jacobsen will be nicely blacklisted from the Chicago development scene for years to come for this idiocy. You don't fcuk with Gene Golub on his home turf and expect to win.
__________________
Don't be shy. Step into the light.
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > Buildings & Architecture > Completed Project Threads Archive
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 1:06 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.