HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Pacific West


Reply

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
  #541  
Old Posted Feb 18, 2007, 2:05 AM
oilcan's Avatar
oilcan oilcan is offline
Tokyo 1993 - 1998
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 384
Great link Hub thanks One fifty looks decent.. what an addition it would be..

About the Vox.. I am thinking this is yet another Brewster flop to be honest with you. (All hype no action) Based on his past with projects Havermale etc.. I have a suspision this one might fade in time as well.. I know there is a lot of red tape involved, planning however, CB's site linked to the Vox site does not even have it listed... many of those projects are "pipe dreams" anyway.. If you try to submit wanting to get info from the Vox site it is inop.. just seems stretched.. Believe me I want notihing more than to see the tower go up, but I just have a bad feeling about this one.... hopefully I am wrong but based on Brewster's past... I remain skeptical to say the least..
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #542  
Old Posted Feb 18, 2007, 7:12 AM
revrw revrw is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Washington
Posts: 173
^ yeah....I agree. There is alot of talk right now, but not alot of action. At least the cityplace condos will start there remodel soon. I talked to someone close to the project and he said the remodel will start in a month or so. He also told me that the major tenent for the 1st floor will be a gym. He said it would be a nice upscale gym. time will tell.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #543  
Old Posted Feb 18, 2007, 6:42 PM
sirsimon sirsimon is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Nowhere...now here
Posts: 355
Is Riverfalls built over above-ground parking (that's what it looks like)?
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #544  
Old Posted Feb 18, 2007, 11:36 PM
Hub for an Empire Hub for an Empire is offline
Hub for an Empire
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Spokane
Posts: 632
^^^^ Looks like it is built above a parking garage. Looks like it will be off Main Avenue and not off Riverside like the other Apartment building. Wonder how Peaceful Valley residents will feel about this project!

Hope you are wrong OilCan about the VOX. Spokane is soooooo ready for some new construction downtown! You are right, Brewster seems to get involved in too many projects at the same time. I think it would be best for him to finish one and then move on. Guess he is a dreamer.

Even if a fraction of the proposed projects move forward, it will be a nice push for the city and region!
__________________
Spokane - A city with a strong past and bright future!
Near Nature. Near Perfect.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #545  
Old Posted Feb 19, 2007, 1:24 AM
oilcan's Avatar
oilcan oilcan is offline
Tokyo 1993 - 1998
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 384
Indeed Hub as I said I would love to be wrong, not to bring negativity it is just that Brewster unvailed Havermale back in earlier 2003? No progress, and that was around the same time they released what was to be a Rookery Tower. Worthy had local hype with Davenport tower, and other condo's were announced so comes up with this huge announcement all over the news for face time etc.. I think he is a classic showman in ways as far as attention goes.. Time for him to put his money where his mouth is. Nothing to take away from the second largest city in Washington... it's got a great downtown already considering it's size, people are moving downtown, great history archtecture already..... just sit back it will be fun to watch

North bank/Arena area: attached Upper Falls Condo's recently built (center).. on the ballet/proposed: Condo next to the FlowerMill to the East, and two 15 floor towers at the old Y site.
Pic from Flickr


Last edited by oilcan; Feb 19, 2007 at 2:15 AM.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #546  
Old Posted Feb 23, 2007, 2:42 AM
Smentek Smentek is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 53
yes oilcan, but the question is if these are going to happen...
obviously i really want these to happen, but news about upper falls east has become rare, and since the YWCA has its lease until 2010 (i think) those buildings will be a long way off...
I'm enthusiastic for all of these projects, but I'm getting impatient (and nervous) about some of the ones coming through the woodwork...I just hope it all happens
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #547  
Old Posted Feb 23, 2007, 12:33 PM
oilcan's Avatar
oilcan oilcan is offline
Tokyo 1993 - 1998
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 384
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smentek View Post
yes oilcan, but the question is if these are going to happen...
obviously i really want these to happen, but news about upper falls east has become rare, and since the YWCA has its lease until 2010 (i think) those buildings will be a long way off...
I'm enthusiastic for all of these projects, but I'm getting impatient (and nervous) about some of the ones coming through the woodwork...I just hope it all happens
I don't think it is a matter of if but when.. The two towers proposed by SRM back in November offered 4 mill for the location.. You will see a new combined YMCA/YWCA eventually just because of the state of conditions currently not too far off so the project time line stretched to 3 years but I believe all issues will be resolved and you will see development sooner.. especially with competition further down the river in Kendall Yards very very..slowly... going in motion.. As far as Upper Falls LLC.. I was reading not to long ago Don B. and LLC had gone back to the drawing table to re evaluate the design for this proposal. I believe this one obviously had more eye brows raised because of it's proximity to the Flour Mill.. I too was very very skeptical about the design below because of the lack of space just is an option and not to sound NIMBY I too would hate to take anything away from the Flour Mill itself because of its history.. but I have a feeling something will come about.. The North bank property is arguably the hottest property currently because of its local and view... it won't stay idol long.. cherry has already been popped with Upper Falls..

Dream scenario is that SRM take the two 14 floor condo idea use that 4 mil to buy the Rookery site and invest a new commercial / condo 25+ tower there...

Last edited by oilcan; Feb 23, 2007 at 12:56 PM.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #548  
Old Posted Feb 24, 2007, 3:32 AM
Smentek Smentek is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 53
I don't know how many of you read the inlander...I usually don't do so often, but the cover story definately grabbed my attention...it basically covers all the condo projects that are proposed or are in development, including an interesting bit on 153 Wall St. I just thought this was relatively interesting...

Here's The Link:
http://www.inlander.com/topstory/288264871205113.php
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #549  
Old Posted Feb 24, 2007, 6:00 AM
oilcan's Avatar
oilcan oilcan is offline
Tokyo 1993 - 1998
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 384
Great link Smentek..

BOA purched.. expected millions of dollars for renovations..

In todays: SpokBJ..


Unico buys downtown high-rise Printer-Friendly Version
Concern paid $36 million for Bank of America building, records show

By Kim Crompton

Unico Properties LLC, a Seattle-based real estate investment and operating company, says it has bought the 20-story Bank of America Financial Center in downtown Spokane, and plans to spend millions of dollars on improvements to it.


Unico didn’t disclose the purchase price, but a real estate excise-tax affidavit filed with Spokane County indicates that it paid $36 million for the 330,000-square-foot building, located at 601 W. Riverside. The high-rise was built in 1981.


Allstate Real Estate Investment Group, of Northbrook, Ill., said it provided a $28 million loan to Unico to buy the building, which currently is 82 percent leased. It said Unico plans to invest more than $2.7 million to upgrade and enhance the property.


Unico says it owns and operates properties in the western U.S. that total 6 million square feet of space, but this is its first acquisition in the Spokane market.


“Investing in the Spokane market and diversifying our assets to include the Inland Empire has been both a professional and personal objective for me,” says Unico President and CEO Dale Sperling, who grew up in Spokane.


Jonas Sylvester, vice president of investments at Unico, says, “Our investment strategy has always been to purchase the best building in any market. We are very confident in the long-term strength of the Spokane office market, and we are pleased to make our first entry here with the purchase of downtown Spokane’s premier building.”


Sperling says, “We’ve been wanting to get into Spokane for a long time, but just never found the right alternative.”


Unico “began diversifying out in concentric circles” from Seattle seven or eight years ago, grabbing up high-profile properties in Tacoma, Boise, Portland, Denver, and San Francisco, he says.


Of Spokane, Sperling says, “It’s sort of a classic, less volatile market where, if you can own good high-quality real estate in the best location in town, and operate it well, you can make it work.”


Unico is an investment company, so it’s going to hang onto the Bank of America building rather than “flip” it in two or three years as some investment groups might do, he says. Also, he says, “We don’t intend to do just one deal (in Spokane). We would like to expand it.”


Unico says it bought the building here from American Financial Realty Trust (AFR), a publicly traded real estate investment trust that bought the structure in 2003 as part of a large portfolio of Bank of America assets. Bank of America, with 48,000 square feet of floor space, continues to be the largest tenant in the building. Unico says it will make “significant” upgrades to the building’s lobby entry, common areas, and elevators.


Mike Livingston and Craig Soehren, both associate brokers with Kiemle & Hagood Co., of Spokane, provided brokerage services throughout the acquisition process, with Livingston representing Unico and Soehren representing AFR.


“The Bank of America building is a key part of the downtown office landscape. Based on Unico’s excellent reputation within the Seattle marketplace, we are pleased they will be owning and operating this important asset,” says Tom Quigley, president and CEO of Kiemle & Hagood.


Contact Kim Crompton at (509) 344-1263 or via e-mail at [email protected].
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #550  
Old Posted Feb 24, 2007, 6:26 AM
oilcan's Avatar
oilcan oilcan is offline
Tokyo 1993 - 1998
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 384
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smentek View Post
I don't know how many of you read the inlander...I usually don't do so often, but the cover story definately grabbed my attention...it basically covers all the condo projects that are proposed or are in development, including an interesting bit on 153 Wall St. I just thought this was relatively interesting...

Here's The Link:
http://www.inlander.com/topstory/288264871205113.php
I like living in a city of 1.6 and look at it from the outside.. you have those like me who support growth and proper planning.. I wish the people of Spokane would try harder an open their eyes to innovation/development for the future's sake.. NIMBYs, papers looking for any opportunity to raise eye browes about growth, difficult city officals to work with, big hypes like Brewsters who don't step up to proposals. Typical Spokane pant leg getting caught trying to jump over the fence as the rest of the state/nation passes right on by... Time for people in that area to look outside in and realize the poputlation/investors will be there with the cost of living go out west coast/go further inland.... strut. That is invevidable and needs of those people moving in will push the market.. pick your weapon..condo's downtown, suburban homes, trailers in airway heights etc... but c'mon Spokane time to get with the program..

Last edited by oilcan; Feb 24, 2007 at 2:11 PM.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #551  
Old Posted Feb 24, 2007, 5:33 PM
sirsimon sirsimon is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Nowhere...now here
Posts: 355
The Upper Falls Condos look like they crowd out the Flour Mill a bit. In the photo above, the condo building just dominates the Mill, diminishing it a bit. What do you think about putting another building on the other side of the Flour Mill?

Is the visual impact less obtrusive in person?
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #552  
Old Posted Feb 24, 2007, 6:25 PM
Hub for an Empire Hub for an Empire is offline
Hub for an Empire
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Spokane
Posts: 632
^^^^ Design wise I agree. Too bad they didn't have the Condo building a little shorter closer to the Floor Mill! It's a historic building, it should be a focal point. Let's hope they put some thought in the other Condo building, if it goes on the other side! IMO.

Regarding the INLANDER article......what Spokane doesn't need is negativity! The boom just started.....and it barely materialized yet....besides the Davenport Tower, Convention Center expansion and other smaller projects. The biggest problem with Spokane since the early 80's is the negativity from it's citizens! If that is projected to others, it reinforces an image. I still believe Spokane needs to form bonds with other cities outside the Northwest, other Northwest Cities (besides the smaller cities) will ALWAYS represent their best interests.

I for one, hope the citizens of Spokane take pride in their community and appreciate advances (however small......paint on a older home or beautification of streets), and realize that Spokane is on the move forward!

I, like most other people on this website and in this community, am just as anxious to see new highrises and developments move forward! I just hope certain developers aren't just stringing the community along with new talk, just to make themselves seem more important.....that would be an injustice for this region! Let's not cloud Spokane's future with the negativity of the past! SPOKANE IS ON THE MOVE! Spokane did itself proud with the Skating Championship....let's move on to the next project!

Off my soapbox now.
__________________
Spokane - A city with a strong past and bright future!
Near Nature. Near Perfect.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #553  
Old Posted Feb 24, 2007, 8:14 PM
oilcan's Avatar
oilcan oilcan is offline
Tokyo 1993 - 1998
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 384
Good words Hub a true Spokanite you are..

On another note I also read this week that the EWU building located between the Davenport Tower and the Wells Fargo building was going up for sale as EWU prepares to move to the Riverside Campus.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #554  
Old Posted Feb 24, 2007, 10:22 PM
Hub for an Empire Hub for an Empire is offline
Hub for an Empire
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Spokane
Posts: 632
^^^^ Thanks!

I heard on T.V. that Worthy passed the opportunity for the EWU Center.
As I stated in the past, IMO it would be a great Art Gallery for downtown Spokane.
They also stated it could be torn down .....for a bank, etc..... It was orginally built for the Farm Credit banks before they built the current Wells Fargo bank tower in the 1970's. That doesn't make much sense to me. If a bank builds, I hope it's on the Rookery Block with Spokane's tallest!
Spokane needs a new icon in it's center!
__________________
Spokane - A city with a strong past and bright future!
Near Nature. Near Perfect.

Last edited by Hub for an Empire; Feb 25, 2007 at 5:09 AM.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #555  
Old Posted Feb 24, 2007, 10:42 PM
Smentek Smentek is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 53
I completely agree about the inlander article...it just left me with a bad taste in my mouth...it made any downtown construction seem like a pipe dream, but whatever...it's a good thing that the inlander doesn't make Spokane's decisions, or we wouldn't have building downtown for twenty more years, so they could write articles every month about Spokane's declining downtown...
just my 2 cents
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #556  
Old Posted Feb 28, 2007, 7:56 PM
oilcan's Avatar
oilcan oilcan is offline
Tokyo 1993 - 1998
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 384
Just Spoke with someone from C-bond inquiring about the status of the Vox Tower she confirmed that the tower was currently going through its "review" stages (go figure typical trained Brewster answer) but that was all she could offer me. She directed me to another department where I left a message (as an investor from Arizona), so hopefully I can get a little scoop on what is going on.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #557  
Old Posted Mar 1, 2007, 9:17 AM
Dazzeetrader Dazzeetrader is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 93
Unless and until new financial support ( ie job) appears in SPokane, it's doubtful any developers would chance putting tens of millions into risky condos in Spokane. Seriously, where would the new job and the new faces come from. Youth goes elsewhere and the aging population just might be happy with their yards and houses that are paid for.

I've done my own bit of research on proposed housing in Spokane and it honestly looks bleak. New jobs aren't here. The Chamber/EDC has become a promotional tool for the annointed ones on Riverside. The Inlander article, while not cheerful, is closest to the truth. Lots of talk......lots of self promotion.....but no much activity. Sabey might have been right when he left. For a group that has enough money, Spokane simply offers too much obstruction to justify risking millions of dollars.

I'm not one bit happy about wondering why this beautiful city just can't wake up. It's not allowed...that's why. Oh sure, the Barbs can mayyyyyyybe get away with an Upper Falls project but doing the 2nd one offers risk and problems too. Big ones. Small wonder the bigger successes will be confined to the newer things out in the Valley/Liberty Lake and CDA regions. And you know what? I hate it! Just hate it when such a potentially fine city is so inundated with debt from a silly parking garage, potentially Kendall yards ( nice though it may be) debt, and a host of other issues not yet made clear.

I'd love to see some gorgeous growth. I'd love to new high paying jobs generated by highly successful companies go forward in Spokane. With the present situation, tell anyone how it can happen in the next 5 to 10 years. Mining, timber, distribution, factories are gone now. Railroads have been ripped out of the heart of the city. Think it just happened by accident? Something serious is going to have to happen in Spokane before a return to widespread properity occurs. The key word is "widespread". WIDESPREAD....as in not congealed in the hands of just a few. I don't know how it'll happen. Diversification is the lifeblood of a thriving, growing city.

Pray for the diversification on the Inland Northwest. I don't live in Spokane anymore. It just hurt too much to watch it crumble. But from thousands of miles away, I still look back and wonder.....and I suppose I always will. We all have hopes......things that'll make lives better and more complete. Here , on this Board...I can tell everyone has hope for good things to be completed in Spokane. It's like a piece of beautiful art this city. Everone knows it, but nobody knows how to make it blossom. I wish I knew. I do know this though.....nothing changes if nothing changes. Best wishes.....Dazzee...ps sorry if I sound bummed.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #558  
Old Posted Mar 1, 2007, 3:05 PM
citymouse citymouse is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 2
"watch it cumble"??? That's a little strong. Growth is slow but it is happening and it is inevitable.

Property values, natural beauty, temperate climate and relative proximity to more metropolitan areas will continue to attract a growing population. Who doesn't know someone who just moved from California or Seattle? I work with someone who sold their home in CA and moved here - please note, this person has a job - in Spokane. But even without a job, they brought plenty of money with them. They are 30 somethings, not retirees. This will continue to happen despite the job market and resistance to growth. As these people come in, they will require housing, eductional opportunities, financial services, etc that will spur job growth.

Resistance, indifference and a slow job market can slow the process but it won't stop it from happening. Hang in there Dazzee.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #559  
Old Posted Mar 1, 2007, 4:29 PM
oilcan's Avatar
oilcan oilcan is offline
Tokyo 1993 - 1998
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 384
^ While I too express some of the same feelings as I look back an into Spokane from a city that has well over a million within it's city limits however, theatrics and negative views have cursed the Inland Empire for years, my thought is you must seek opportunity instead of sitting back waiting for it or complaining.. about it..
I think in order to be attractive you have to take that risk, and people are not willing to take that risk, or are throwing up doubt.. while realistically the outlook is not bad at all.. Also keep in mind about 70% of those condos invisioned just came forth last year (the other 30% Brewsters )... Spokane is so anxious/hungry (I am guilty as well) where if we don't see ground being broke in a month or so we start throwing around negativity (Indlander Article)... and one could make a strong case based on the cites past that is a justified reaction.. However, tide is turning and I believe new developers stepping up should not be so lashed at because of a poor few in the past and a stingy city council. Point the finger at a few and hold them accountable, but make sure you take note of all the positive developments that have occured over the years.

How is the opportunity there?

Here is a little part of the SBJ about last years job growth:

In 2006, more than 10,000 jobs were created in Spokane County, an increase of about 4.5 percent.


In terms of percentage gain, “Spokane County is experiencing the fastest job growth of any county in the state—faster even than Clark, Pierce, Kitsap, and all other counties that have bursts in job growth,” Barcus says.


He’s predicting significant continued job growth, in the range of 5,000 to 8,000 jobs, here this year, and says that’s in a market in which there already is an estimated 2,500-plus unfilled positions.


“If businesses hire all they say they are going to in 2007, we should have about 7,500 people entering the work force,” he says. “I can see job growth is going to be strong, and we haven’t even heard all of the job announcements yet.”


Housing prices/investment opportunity alone will spur growth and business

Just one blurp I found I know it was in several publications but from an investor magazine housing predictor



Just a few comments as far as business opportunities go, the Health Technology is taking off in Spokane, local small tech companies such as AMI, ISR, Itron and Telect for example are comming off some of their best years and are expanding, Riverside campus and education opportunities are increasing/advancing and local construction had one of it's most productive years in decades, and will remain to do so with a strong housing market, retail saw a 10% increase.

Some of the problem is peoples willingness to move forward, new blood brings new life, Spokane needs not the backward thinkers and skeptist who think they are still good from the days of 1974 and are willing to point out every fault when it comes to growth opportunities, but needs people who are willing to advance/support new ideas on the table.. Just a few positive cases largest building in Spokane BOA was purchased by an outside investor who has been waited to seize this opportunity for sometime, he wants to put millions into it does not have a plant to "flip it" (as all investors say ) but wants to generate potential long term profit because he sees this as the right time in Spokane.. ... The investment of the new Spokane Shock AFL2 franchise that in their first season won the championship and hammered the league with cities such as Memphis, OKC, Louisville, in attendance by attracting nearly 10,000 people per game, any idea what that does for jobs and business downtown in the community?.. How about Walt Worthy?.. takes the time... puts his money into the Davenport and look at the success sparking a district with businesses, promoting tourism, and one could argue helped Spokane land the National Figure Skating Championships that aired nationally giving "exposure".. Was not visually thrilled with the outcome of the new Davenport tower but, it was another risk spawned by the initial success and it will provide jobs and add to the commerce of downtown. Upper Falls... nearly sold out, look at the success in condos that are built downtown are having.. If you do build it, they will come.. Spokane has had its problems with a difficult city council unwilling to work with developers and developers like Brewster who in my opinion are in it for status quo and while making his "urban invisions" known quite successfully in the media more times than not they appear to be nothing but a pipe dream; throwing yet another log on Spokane's ever so growing fire of "what ifs?" leading to the publics view that advancement can not be done.

All though not a resident of Spokane/Washington State anymore I will always stand by Spokane of course with realism and optimism. As long as I have been keeping an eye on it... I would say now than ever before Spokane is on the verge of something really fantastic over the next 10 to 20 years...

Last edited by oilcan; Mar 1, 2007 at 5:35 PM.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #560  
Old Posted Mar 1, 2007, 4:46 PM
sustainable sustainable is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Spokane, WA
Posts: 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazzeetrader View Post
Unless and until new financial support ( ie job) appears in SPokane, it's doubtful any developers would chance putting tens of millions into risky condos in Spokane. Seriously, where would the new job and the new faces come from. Youth goes elsewhere and the aging population just might be happy with their yards and houses that are paid for.

I've done my own bit of research on proposed housing in Spokane and it honestly looks bleak. New jobs aren't here....
This is just plain wrong about job growth and proposed housing. I don't want
to sound harsh, but this sounds like somebody that has either not been in Spokane recently, or not read many of the numbers - maybe neither. Last year Spokane County had the best job growth in the state, beating King, Clark and Snohomish counties. If you want to find out more than read something from Randy Barcus, an economist from Avista. And something good - the job growth went across all sectors - industrial, managerial, service, professional and medical. Yes, Spokane is largely service based along with much of the nation, but for a city that serves such a large geographic region that has to come here for what they need basing its economy on services just might work really well.

As far as your research on housing you might want to see some numbers that have recently come out. In 2006 Spokane had the third highest housing price increase in the entire nation - 17.7%. Only Virginia Beach and Salem, OR were higher. I've been doing a bit of research myself, and putting my money where my mouth is and it is paying off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazzeetrader View Post
Just hate it when such a potentially fine city is so inundated with debt from a silly parking garage, potentially Kendall yards (nice though it may be) debt, and a host of other issues not yet made clear.

Railroads have been ripped out of the heart of the city. Think it just happened by accident? Something serious is going to have to happen in Spokane before a return to widespread properity occurs. The key word is "widespread". WIDESPREAD....as in not congealed in the hands of just a few. I don't know how it'll happen. Diversification is the lifeblood of a thriving, growing city.
First off - the city and the parking garage issue has already been settled, I don't know why you'd any longer call that "inundated" with debt, and secondly regarding Kendall Yards debt that is going to be paid back to investors using tax increment financing from the benefit area so the city is not on the hook (check the Spokesman this morning, they have a good article).

One last thing: the railroads that were "ripped" out of the middle of city were consolidated to the railroad viaduct. Do you know what we got instead? Riverpoint, Riverfront Park, an expanded Gonzaga University, the Centennial Trail, and soon Kendall Yards, not bad. They moved the train yards out of downtown to the east where they made more sense. If you are talking about streetcars - than sure, I'll give that to you, but what city didn't make that mistake.

Anyway folks - let's look at the facts here and see that Spokane doesn't need to beat itself up - there is a lot of great stuff going on, and that's not just propaganda from the EDC, these are statistical realities.
Reply With Quote
     
     
This discussion thread continues

Use the page links to the lower-right to go to the next page for additional posts
 
 
Reply

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Pacific West
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:28 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.