HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Feb 11, 2007, 3:55 AM
honte honte is offline
Registered
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Chicago - every nook and cranny
Posts: 4,628
^ There are buildings all over the city with features like this that I like - many of them are not high-rises. I'll start trying to make a note of them as I see them, but the first thing that comes to mind (I'm going to really take a blow for saying this) is the building at St. Clair and Ohio. It was done in the late 1950s by Barancik - Conte. I think it's awful and really great at once. Not necessarily a preservation fight, but worth photographing...

Another that comes to mind is that crazy tower on the N. side of the Eisenhower, somewhere around Addison. I don't know who designed that one.
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 5:21 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.