let's keep a thread going to post pictures of vancouver. a lot of times the good ones get burried in the construction thread. post whatever pics of van you want to share..
i'll start - they're all from various sources on the net
this pic would be only half as interesting it if weren't for that purple building on the right hand side. too bad city hall has something against mirrored glass on residential buildings!
Those are some awesome finds Delirium, thanks. I like that black and white one of the library in the fall. The rest are great too of course.
I hope I'm not being too hasty by posting these pics before the dust settles from Delirium's but I just love Vancouver photo threads. I found these on trekearth.com...
lol... Mr.X how can you say that when your a guy? :p Starting to sound like Vid, and it kinda scares me.
Anyways, Vancouver is damn —.
Hey guys, maybe we should convince admin to give us a separate section where people can post pics of their city, and then at the end of each month a poll is run on the best looking one. who thinks Vancouver would win day in and day out?