Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin_foster
Man things are getting exciting now.....
So, everyone ready for xmas?
|
No, but I travel home for the holidays so I tend to buy most gifts when I get home to solve transport problems. I just got to brainstorm a couple more ideas so it's one easy four-hour time span to finish it up either tomorrow afternoon or Friday morning.
I still can't believe anyone would ever pay (in any market) $300,000 to live in a timber matchbox. If people want to do that, than people are idiots, but there do seem to be idiots everywhere. They are building "starting at $200,000" timber condos in Regina (where I'm headed tomorrow to visit the homestead) of all places. In Regina? Get serious. I can't wait to see the new bus terminal site, and the torn down Army & Navy (I'm going to miss that place.) In the end, as stated before, developers will aim for the cheapest thing they can build that will still sell.