Quote:
Originally Posted by murman
🞵🞵🞵🞵 HAS to be built? Not in my universe.
I'm glad you're not on the design committee.
I continue to be surprised how many Edmontonians feel they have to justify mediocrity. Maybe I should stop being surprised, and just come to expect it as one of Edmonton's many charms.
|
Well, your universe must just delete things as you wisk away in your vehicle off to la-la land, where everything is of perfect taste and completely utopian. Oh wait, you are from Lotus Land, god, theres nothing wrong with anything built in Vancouver, or Calgary, or Toronto, or ______? get real man
Are you oblivious to the world around you?
Sometimes, I think you are bang on with your post murman, but this ... just reaks of you trying to be an all out elistist, saying this 🞵🞵🞵🞵 is limited to Edmonton.
Yes, I dont like this project, but thank god its out of the core, not in a valueable location, and damn, its not a highrise. I'm not even sure why it made this thread.