HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces > Halifax > Suburbs


Reply

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
  #41  
Old Posted Aug 15, 2026, 1:59 PM
Dmajackson's Avatar
Dmajackson Dmajackson is online now
Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: B3K Halifax, NS
Posts: 9,981
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevencourchene View Post
I’m wondering if anyone has any information or renderings of what they are doing the ground prep work behind the Sobeys on marketway lane in timberlea? I can’t seem to find any information and I’m hoping it has a commercial component to it as the community needs it more commercial shops and services.
PlanApp 2026-00555 Details

Brunello Community Concept Plan - July 2025

These are the most current plans. Lot 1 has a large podium and zoning allows for commercial but judging by the lack of parking I think its just above ground parking to avoid blasting through granite.

When they extend Marketway Lane across TVP the zoning allows for commercial and office uses.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #42  
Old Posted Aug 30, 2026, 10:01 PM
stevencourchene's Avatar
stevencourchene stevencourchene is offline
Steven Courchene
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: halifax
Posts: 98
I found out that the lot behind the Sobeys is being built by Kiel development who also built the nines on brunello blvd.
__________________
Bulid,Bulid,Bulid that's what I say!

Steven Courchene
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #43  
Old Posted Oct 1, 2026, 2:49 PM
Haligonian88's Avatar
Haligonian88 Haligonian88 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Halifax, NS
Posts: 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevencourchene View Post
I found out that the lot behind the Sobeys is being built by Kiel development who also built the nines on brunello blvd.
The building permit application for this lot behind Sobeys was submitted last week. The information available says: "Building a 6-storey mid rise, 2-storey low rise and a 10-storey mid rise on a shared podium" with an estimated project value of $37M. Will be 158 units.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #44  
Old Posted Oct 4, 2026, 11:17 AM
stevencourchene's Avatar
stevencourchene stevencourchene is offline
Steven Courchene
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: halifax
Posts: 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haligonian88 View Post
The building permit application for this lot behind Sobeys was submitted last week. The information available says: "Building a 6-storey mid rise, 2-storey low rise and a 10-storey mid rise on a shared podium" with an estimated project value of $37M. Will be 158 units.

Thank you for the Information I am really hoping there is some commercial mixed within
__________________
Bulid,Bulid,Bulid that's what I say!

Steven Courchene
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
Reply

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces > Halifax > Suburbs
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:03 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.