HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations


Reply

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
  #1241  
Old Posted Sep 22, 2026, 1:36 PM
pj3000's Avatar
pj3000 pj3000 is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Pittsburgh & Miami
Posts: 7,961
Planning a long weekend in Cleveland this October. I haven't been there in almost a decade.... which is ridiculously unacceptable since I'm just down the road... but I think it also might make it pretty cool to feel like I'm experiencing a new city.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #1242  
Old Posted Sep 28, 2026, 8:58 AM
mrnyc mrnyc is offline
cle/west village/shaolin
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 15,602
the big downtown lakewood common project looks to be well underway --



via sonisharri
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
Reply

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 6:36 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.