HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Pacific West > Portland > Downtown & City of Portland


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #26  
Old Posted Sep 2, 2026, 9:23 PM
PhillyPDX PhillyPDX is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2022
Posts: 826
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife View Post
I would love to see Big Pink with an observation deck, that way I don't have to go to a restaurant/bar or a crappy job interview just to get a skyscraper view of the city.
Job interview. Ha. “Do you always bring a telephoto lens to job interviews?” Yes, yes I do.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Pacific West > Portland > Downtown & City of Portland
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 9:22 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.