HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #10  
Old Posted Aug 25, 2026, 7:53 PM
many many is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.OT13 View Post
Well that's not great. If I owned a sports stadium, I'd want full control of the entire building. Maybe that's just me. That's a year after the Province sold the stadium to a private entity. Probably sold just the hotel for more than the Province sold the entire Skydome.





That's great news. Happy to hear of some potential development in the area and a tenant for the Olympic Stadium. I agree, Saputo could be great for those smaller leagues.
I think of the reasons why Mark Shapiro said that the Rogers Centre renovation was a temporary solution is because they don’t control 100% of the stadium and not to mention they don’t control the land Rogers Centre sits on
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 1:47 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.