Great news about PLS!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominion301
While this may still be a dummy schedule, I see PD in November are showing YOW-YVR as 2x daily. I still don’t get the logic of operating less capacity in peak season. It’s not like PD don’t have any slack in their E95 fleet.
|
Yeah I am pretty sure most of the domestic schedule at least is dummy. Most days have sun departures at 1405 and 1410, I'd imagine the YEG/YYC eastbounds will be re-timed similar to this summer to be able to supply the aircraft for those connections. If days that don't have those early afternoon sun departures give us a hint, maybe YEG will be 6x weekly this winter and YYC only 4x weekly.
I just ran through the sun schedule over Christmas and PD will feature up to 10 sun departures on a given day. Note YYJ is currently scheduled days 1246 this winter so that eats up a frame those days.
Monday - 9 (CUN x2, MCO x2, FLL, RSW, PVR, MIA, LIR)
Tuesday - 8 (CUN, MCO, FLL, RSW, PVR, TPA, NAS, SJD)
Wednesday - 10 (CUN, MCO, FLL, RSW, PVR, TPA, LIR, AUA, GCM, MBJ)
Thursday - 8 (CUN x2, MCO x2, FLL, MIA, TPA. PLS)
Friday - 10 (CUN x2, FLL x2, MCO, PVR, RSW, MIA, LIR, SJD)
Saturday - 8 (MCO x2, CUN, FLL, TPA, MIA, NAS, AUA)
Sunday - 10 (2x FLL, MCO, CUN, PVR, LIR, RSW, MBJ, PLS, GCM)
Perhaps days 246 will see a 3x weekly YLW added? Or maybe they're waiting to see advanced bookings and will add frequencies those days based on demand.