Quote:
Originally Posted by Fraser
The city really should’ve got those power lines buried when Bay/Bronson/Queen were being reconstructed.
|
On the plus side those power lines are hiding a chunk taken out of the precast in the photos.
I saw 2 sections of precast on the highway the other day on a low boy flat bed. They are freakin huge! That entire flatbed was only carting 2 sections. I guess if it wasn't a low boy it could take more. The quality seemed nice as I tried not to stare at it too much.
These latest photos look great. If you are doing precast this is the uniformity that it should be. Not seeing anything in the way of color variation between sections. That missing chip on the rounded corner will be a — to patch up though. The section below it also has a tiny little piece knocked off. I dont imagine these are very forgiving when being lifted into place and bump into something.
I'll have to go in person and see. This last month has just been such lousy weather for an extended walk.