HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Mar 18, 2026, 6:01 PM
GreatTallNorth2 GreatTallNorth2 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 1,772
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny24 View Post
Look, I love stadiums, and BMO is no NFL palace, but "disgusting" and "embarrassment" are such hyperbole, that I can't really take anything else you say seriously.



To me it has a very "English rugby/soccer stadium" charm - I like that you can see that it's been expanded over the years. It's visual history.
I am sorry you have not travelled very much, perhaps in the future you will be able to.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 3:59 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.