HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #10  
Old Posted Jan 29, 2026, 12:36 AM
sailor734 sailor734 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2023
Posts: 2,683
^ I think it will help with customer flow and managing the line at noon. It also looks like they've got more prep room. Nice to see them thrive.

I've heard Jeremiah's is looking at expanding into Kim's former space. I also heard that with the extra kitchen space Jeremiah's might be looking at expanding their menu to include more hot items. The Market could certainly use a good burger.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 8:50 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.