HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Jan 22, 2026, 5:11 PM
trueviking's Avatar
trueviking trueviking is offline
surely you agree with me
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: winnipeg
Posts: 15,076
Quote:
Originally Posted by biguc View Post
The .pdf I commented on has the first real site layout I've seen, very small at the top right of a page. There's still a whack of parking lot within phase one.

I guess there's room for phases 4, 5 and 6?
There is a required setback, no-build zone from the rail line. What you see there is something called Boxcar Alley, which is intended to be more temporary market space, possibly with shipping containers. There will be parking along the high line, for sure, but not very much.

https://www.publiccityarchitecture.com/boxcar-alley
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 8:29 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.