Quote:
Originally Posted by mike_
There is a section at the bottom of the Clayton hill where they are building storage tracks and access to the works yard. I’m sure that adds quite a bit of complexity even without stations. The supports being built between the base of the hill and the Serpentine River looks like they would accommodate double guideways. Maybe even triple in some parts.
|
Yeah it'll be interesting to see if they place double or triple sections of guideway side by side (by side)like what has been done in the past for areas with pocket tracks. Here's an example on the section between Lougheed and Braid by OMC4
As for the Clayton Clipper, I would suspect the delay is caused by the WorkSafe BC investigation. Those can take a while, and I'm sure the holidays have slowed things down.
It doesn't look like major damage and it's a common part so it shouldn't be too hard to repair it or get a new one. Fingers crossed it gets going soon!