I've seen a few mall walking tours in the last few days in Southern California like the
South Coast Plaza and they are stuffed with Luxury brands, they seem to be taking over malls, something maybe unthinkable a decade or two ago, Louis Vuitton, Dior, Gucci etc. are replacing the Gap and Express of malls in the past as the traditional tenants. Tiffany, Cartier, David Yurman etc instead of Kay Jewelers.
I think Vancouver will have no problem finding customers, this last month I've been to Simons at least 4 times, the last 4 weekends, and the designer section is getting emptier each week, the clothes are selling well. Acne Studios sells $1200 jeans that frankly look quite tacky and an Acne T-shirt can cost you over $300. That store could be popular there.
Hopefully they make the Arcteryx store as fancy as the Yorkdale one, I only saw it yesterday on a walking tour. Pretty cool video wall.

retailinsider.b-cdn.net