HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #9  
Old Posted Dec 4, 2025, 4:16 PM
adamuptownsj adamuptownsj is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Location: Saint John NB
Posts: 2,053
Quote:
Originally Posted by sailor734 View Post
I think we need to move away from surface lots and more towards dedicated parking garages and/or underground or main floor parking incorporated into all new builds.
I'm on record as opposing SJ's recent bizarre and punitive anti-motorist measures, but I agree. Serviced land should not be surface parking.

Wasn't there a bylaw a few years ago that was supposed to prevent un-grandfathered surface lots? It seems to be ignored (75-77 Duke, and 171-175 Germain in particular stand out to me), if it exists.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 1:10 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.