^ Is this the real plane that Charles Lindbergh flew? It looks like a replica, though.
The real one is supposed to be exhibited in the Air and Space museum in DC.
^ Is this the real plane that Charles Lindbergh flew? It looks like a replica, though.
The real one is supposed to be exhibited in the Air and Space museum in DC.
You are correct, the original is in DC. This one is a replica, as well as the one at SAN airport pictured above that post. I feel like I have seen another replica of it somewhere but could not find any pics!
^ I saw the original in DC (I guess you did too), visited the museum twice.
I think it is the best permanent aerospace exhibition I saw anywhere. It's worth twice a visit.
Sometimes, we have cool related exhibitions in my country, but they are temporary.
The museum in DC is simply the best I saw in that matter.
^ I saw the original in DC (I guess you did too), visited the museum twice.
I think it is the best permanent aerospace exhibition I saw anywhere. It's worth twice a visit.
Sometimes, we have cool related exhibitions in my country, but they are temporary.
The museum in DC is simply the best I saw in that matter.
Post #21 of this thread shows my 2007 visit photos of the National Air and Space Museum including a photo of the original. The museum has been renovating sections of the galleries recently that I have not seen even though I visited the city two years ago. Here is the link: https://skyscraperpage.com/forum/showpost.php?p=5168167&postcount=21