Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rd&Brown
We know why. It's been like this for years. One of my first jobs (25 years ago) was doing market research for a company that was in the B2B space so I had to read these regional business journals daily. It was that way 25 years ago.
Radnor is never Montco but yes, those other addresses are on the Montco side of Lancaster Avenue.
BTW. When you wanna have fun trying to figure out who's driving up prices in our region, throw some of those buyer names into google or LinkedIn and see what comes up.
|
Well I emailed them.
I usually just click the headlines from the web browser as they come in, not the digital edition, but now I want to see what they say. I mean in October, about 20 homes have sold for near or over $1M just in Media (19063) and Newtown Square.
And I have, lol, especially for the top transactions. A lot from the New York area and even the West Coast, big in medicine, tech, law, finance. I am not surprised about the locations, but surprised at the amount of big money people relocating to the region. Until a few years ago, home sales over $2M were rare, even on the Main Line, now its the norm and sometimes $2M barely makes the cut for top weekly sales.