HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Transportation & Infrastructure


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Aug 26, 2025, 10:53 PM
mike_ mike_ is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2025
Location: Surrey/Hillcrest
Posts: 16
Nice! I saw the L94C on Marie when I walked the dog last night.

I checked the Fleetwood Flyer for similar numbers this morning when I was at the pool but I didn’t see any. I’m still pretty confident that the Fleetwood Flyer is brand new. It has half meter marking, whereas the Langley Launcher only has markings every meter.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Transportation & Infrastructure
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:32 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.