HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Southwest


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #10  
Old Posted Aug 17, 2025, 12:11 PM
exit2lef exit2lef is offline
reasonably smart guy
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Phoenix
Posts: 3,357
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASU Diablo View Post
I think it’s time to lock this thread until any actual development news that this will get built.

And the FED cannot drop rates until the PRESIDENT drops this stupid tarring war that’s causing unnecessary pressure on the economy. Rates would have dropped a long time ago had it not been for tariffs.
As much as I agree, going political guarantees that this thread will be truncated in some way -- probably not locked, but via deletions of posts in the ensuing off-topic debate. I do like the idea of a tarring war, though. Can feathers also be part of the arsenal?
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Southwest
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 7:36 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.