Quote:
Originally Posted by GenWhy?
Speaking of infill, do we know the Occupancy date for the towers on the Scona Parking lot and the Station Lands will be? Or the old Inglewood hospital
Beljan's seacan project on Whyte looks to be shaping up nicely.
I'm doing a September bike tour of new sites while I'm in town if anyone has recommendations.
|
I wouldn't expect Dub to build a new tower at the Camsell Hospital site anytime soon - he's only just finishing up the new townhouse units there now.
Cidex's tower for phase 1 of the Scona lot should receive occupancy perhaps Q1 2026 if I was a betting man.
Station Lands,the midrise building is leasing up well, I have heard 75% full recently, so when it's close to 100% maybe Qualico will move on the tower (which they applied for more height and units, which shows you that they think the demand is there).