I drove into the
Harrisville Logistics Park this evening for a look around.
All road barricades have been removed, and the street network is now fully curbed and paved. The main streets all have separated multifunction triais. It looks very nice. The park is larger than it looks on the street plan.
I drove in via Eddie Street, which was quite interesting. The road gives a direct sightline to the BMW dealership on the other side of Highway 15, and the airport in behind. There happened to be a 747 air freighter on the tarmac as I was driving in, and it was impressive how large this plane looked in the distance.
They have laid down the concrete pad for the first tenant (lot 23-9). I have no idea who the building is being built for, I think several other lots may be in the early prep phase.
A very professional looking industrial park. This should build out quickly. If I recall, something like 70% of the lots have already been pre-sold.