HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Jul 22, 2025, 4:09 PM
elly63 elly63 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 9,783
Back to the topic at hand. Pardon me for not following the thread but has there been many posts on the "movement" to build housing in dead/dying malls. I don't know how bad it would be if you had a little corner store in one end and some kind of fencing to keep people from being too close to your window.

Might not be a bad place to live with atriums, fountains etc. I don't know how others would think and I haven't put too much thought into it.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 3:36 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.