HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Transportation & Infrastructure


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #10  
Old Posted Apr 21, 2025, 8:38 AM
madog222 madog222 is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 4,217
Previously release information from Translink showed the Mark I trains gone by then end of 2026, with low usage that year.
I think this new RFP for their disposal matches that timeline, but the wording is not completely clear.

Quote:
This Request for Proposals is issued by TransLink for the removal, disposal and recycling of its Mark I SkyTrain railcars. The purpose of this RFP is to solicit bid proposals from companies established within the marketplace that can provide the Services specified within the RFP.

The work is expected to begin in Q2 of 2025 and will continue until 2027 or all Mark I SkyTrains have been fully retired, unless otherwise identified or amended by TransLink.
https://portal.us.bn.cloud.ariba.com/discovery/public/rfx/23063087/preview
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Transportation & Infrastructure
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:15 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.