HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Politics


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Apr 8, 2025, 10:51 PM
Migrant_Coconut's Avatar
Migrant_Coconut Migrant_Coconut is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Kitsilano/Fairview
Posts: 10,180
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarrenC12 View Post
Dude did you purposefully misread my post? I didn't say cut spending, I said raise taxes.

Province has no choice? Come on.
Did you purposefully misread mine? I said there's nothing we can cut that won't hurt us later. I'll admit we talked past each other if you will.

By all means, raise rates on the upper brackets, but the same people who talk about fixing deficits are usually the same people who threaten to move if their taxes go up.
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Politics
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:40 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.