HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Texas & Southcentral > Austin


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Apr 7, 2025, 9:17 PM
The ATX's Avatar
The ATX The ATX is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Right here, right now
Posts: 12,832
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddard View Post
Dinner time ends at 7pm so I imagine the taco will be finished by then.

Hey Armybrat, I remember you from Hornfans way back in the day. Did you live in Japan as a kid ? If I remember you or yoru broke their arm and you were waiting and waiting to see the Dr. you day got tired of awaiting and went and found the doc who was sitting on his 🞵🞵🞵🞵 reading a paper and your dad gave him the motivation to treat you or your brother. That was one of your stories right ??
Most of us only know him as having a cousin who posed for a photo by I-35 and Riverside in the 1950s.
__________________
Follow The ATX on X:
https://x.com/TheATX1

Things will be great when you're downtown.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Texas & Southcentral > Austin
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 9:00 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.