HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Texas & Southcentral > Austin


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Apr 7, 2025, 2:12 AM
KevinFromTexas's Avatar
KevinFromTexas KevinFromTexas is offline
Meh
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Austin<--->Birmingham<--->Atlanta
Posts: 55,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by the Genral View Post
I attended my son's wedding in Kyle today and took 130 there and I35 back. Passed dt around 9:30pm,
I am having some health issues so other than the pics you all have generously share here, I haven't seen dt in person until tonight. As I approached dt from the south, my mind was blown. Forgive me for stating what most of you already know, but it's been at least 2 years since I've been dt, and what I saw was incredible. Once I start feeling better I can't wait to come back down when it's light outside, but the night view is... majestic.
Hey, friend, I'll send you some good vibes. Maybe you and I and JDawgboy could meet up again for another drive.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Texas & Southcentral > Austin
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 1:51 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.