Quote:
Originally Posted by YYCguys
I know there’s connecting air service between Sydney and Halifax, but is there anybody doing connecting air service between any of the NB airports to Halifax?
|
Pascan has a puddle jumper between SJ and Halifax. 1x daily I think. Small and inconvenient, That's it.
AC used to have 3-4x daily connecting services to YHZ from all NB airports, but, that was killed by the pandemic and never came back.
A connector to Moncton doesn't matter much. YHZ is two hours from Moncton. The drive isn't bad. I tend to fly out of YQM however. Good direct flights from YQM on multiple airlines (AC, WJ, Porter and PAL) to multiple destinations in central Canada, NL and to Calgary (Edmonton too in the summertime). Most of my trans-border connections are to the western US, so connections in Toronto are preferred. I do use YHZ to get to Europe, and, frequently to Florida, but, aside from that I'm a homer.
Moncton also has seven sun flight destinations in the wintertime.