Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormer
It is just gibberish. In a subsequent post he referred to wanting to ensure it was a live music venue. Apparently the guy is a musician named Mehta Valby-Youngs. It looks like he has made over 20 registrations against various high profile properties in the City.
|
Hi there "Stormer"
Has been a while since I've used an old BBCode forum like this. The nostalgia is real. Seems like a decent place, anyway.
Addressing your concern here in two ways. First, I'd like to mention that FACEBOOK is a hilariously broken platform, a den of iniquity, and there are no requirements or standards for intelligibility. Resultingly, I often use silly language there, because despite FACEBOOK being "considered" a public space where declarations can be made, it doesn't have that utility whatsoever.
In the case of Fire Hall #3, it is under private ownership and has been for years. I did make an error there, because (as you must be aware) the LAND TITLES system works on a "thereabouts" grade of delineation. The Parking Lot right beside remains owned by City of Saskatoon, as does the COSMO Centre.
After the signage changed, I consulted with other Nutana locals, many of whom have a strong desire for a Public House, a social gathering place where no moeny is required for participation. The Hose & Hydrant served this way for many years, and it continues to as 3HALL. It does not work as a live music venue. The registration was withdrawn, and there was never any hostility or cause of action for court proceedings. I have been a resident of Nutana much of my life, and SynPar acts as a regulator in certain instance, a nature of business that is listed on its entry in the Corporate Register.
"Nuisance" is one of the earliest known causes of civil court action. Originally, and still today legally, in proper law it means to cause injury to a person who is entitled to "enjoyment of a property." A registration could be the predicate for nuisance, but in order for there to be a true cause of action, material interference with another interested party is required.
ab iniuri akti, leg iuis ia lis ire
^this translates to "from wrongful acts, legal action arises." Approximately. It is commonly stated: "no action is due a party who is not injured."
Another concept, lodged with the Supreme Court early as 1902, is "HAUT TANTUM CAPAX" or "beyond mere occupancy." I have no intention to be controversial here, but it must be said: criminal syndicates use real property as their principal money laundering vehicles. Criminals tend to be extremely lazy people, far too lazy to actually utilize what they own, at least typically. Resultingly, there is a huge number of unused properties, and in the context of a dire homelessness emergency, I strongly take issue with this practice. Every Government knows of this practice. Stopping there for now. If anyone wishes to discuss my work, my office line is usually open. +13 062 442 65 0
Happy to explain what I'm actually doing, and why. The majority of SynPar's registered interests are a priori claims on unpatented territory, not urban.
This should all be easily accessed public information, via isc.ca