HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Ottawa-Gatineau > Transportation


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Dec 11, 2024, 4:09 PM
YOWetal YOWetal is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 7,742
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acajack View Post
I'd love for it to happen in the same way that I love when someone says "here, have a free beer!"

But I highly doubt this will see the light of day.
Yeah if they can get a 50-50 Provincial Federal funding split why not.
I hope Ottawa finds a way to benefit instead of being obstructionist without an practical ask. Letting everyone travel between say two downtown Ottawa stops for free for example.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Ottawa-Gatineau > Transportation
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 9:25 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.