Location: The People's Glorious Republic of ... Sigh...
Posts: 8,519
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldrsx
8am rushhour
Makes me recall the old adage that someone came up with for Jasper Avenue, something along the lines of "you could shoot a cannon down the street without hitting a single thing.'
ATCO RFP out there for their office space. Sounds like they will remain Downtown, but I am curious to see if they remain or which space they may end up in.
ATCO RFP out there for their office space. Sounds like they will remain Downtown, but I am curious to see if they remain or which space they may end up in.
ATCO RFP out there for their office space. Sounds like they will remain Downtown, but I am curious to see if they remain or which space they may end up in.
It must make some of you mad that people still work from home. LOL. Cold cheering on City of vancouver return to office (in a thread about Edmonton none the least) that no one wants, except those who only get woken when they can see skyscrapers...