HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #21  
Old Posted Nov 20, 2024, 1:07 AM
jFug jFug is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2020
Location: Erie, PA
Posts: 166
Former Avalon Hotel project set to be complete by spring 2025

Looks like the GoodHomes apartments project will be done by spring if everything goes according to plan.

The one thing I'm not too sure about is the ground floor space being leased to UPMC. I was excited when they initially announced the project and said that they would be opening up the ground floor retail space, but now that I know it's just going to be used for medical offices...meh.

I wonder when they'll start work on the exterior of the building?

https://www.yourerie.com/news/local-news...el-hope-to-finish-renovations-by-spring/
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:22 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.