HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > Skyscraper & Highrise Construction


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Oct 17, 2024, 5:42 PM
PHLtoNYC PHLtoNYC is online now
Chris
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Location: Earth
Posts: 2,683
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philly Fan View Post
I understand these initial reactions, but I think we should really wait until this thing is fully constructed and clad, with all windows and details installed, before we judge it. So far, I don't see any deviation from the renderings, and sometimes the total finished product looks better than the individual elements. Of course, it also may still 🞵🞵🞵🞵.
If you compare the recent pictures to the renderings on page 1 of this thread, there are some obvious value engineering differences. Notably, less windows and smaller windows and a change in façade color.

I wasn't expecting a winner, but so far this looks not good.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > Skyscraper & Highrise Construction
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 8:20 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.