HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan

Old Posted Today, 2:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biff View Post
They also picked up the burnt down under construction project on Kimberly and London.
Excellent news.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cllew View Post
Interesting, the last I had heard was for some reason the insurance company did not want to settle with the developer that had the project burn down, and that was why the lot stayed empty.

I drive by there a few times a week and noticed that the fencing looked better and there were no trespassing signs there now.

I wonder if they will re-build to the same plans or come up with a different project?
I also noticed in recent times the site has had some movement. Hoping they re-do the site plan there. It was whittled down by the locals.

Old Posted Today, 2:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FactaNV View Post
I had a blast - I would have been out longer if I wasn't getting married tomorrow haha. I loved the alleys in the East Exchange especially. Too bad downtown isnt that vibrant all the time.
Congrats on the wedding!

Old Posted Today, 2:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bomberjet View Post
Congrats on the wedding!
Thanks!

Old Posted Today, 5:31 PM
jammon member

Quote:
I had a blast - I would have been out longer if I wasn't getting married tomorrow haha. I loved the alleys in the East Exchange especially. Too bad downtown isnt that vibrant all the time.
It was excellent this year. I think that is the most people I have seen DT in years. I thought the art exhibits were awesome this year- especially loved the dance floor at Bertha next to the Saddlery.

Old Posted Today, 8:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinCitySparky View Post
Hey guys just takin a bathroom break in a construction porto behind Patent 5 and just wanted to relay that Nuit Blanche is pretty packed streets and bigtime street vibrancy this year! Better art and interactive this year over last.
This year was BUMPIN'. The amazing weather also helped with that as many people were in t-shirts, shorts, skirts. Everyone looked liek they had an incredible time. Thankfully the wind held off until the day after, but it was an amazing night out. Wish they would close down Albert, Arthur McDermot and Bannatyne in the West Exchange at least once a month to allow for pedestrian movement like this.

Old Posted Today, 8:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammon View Post
It was excellent this year. I think that is the most people I have seen DT in years. I thought the art exhibits were awesome this year- especially loved the dance floor at Bertha next to the Saddlery.
Fireside Design really knocked that one out of the park. I cannot wait for Select Start to open right next to it!

Old Posted Today, 8:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by neutroniks View Post
Fireside Design really knocked that one out of the park. I cannot wait for Select Start to open right next to it!
That bar looks amazing from what I've seen. I love the beercade concept and they cranked it to 11 with the Japanese vapourwave vibe.

Old Posted Today, 8:32 PM

Quote:
That bar looks amazing from what I've seen. I love the beercade concept and they cranked it to 11 with the Japanese vapourwave vibe.
The fact its designed by Fireside AND and Japanese Barcade, I will (unfortunately or fortunately? ) spending way too much money there hahaha.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan