HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Ottawa-Gatineau > Transportation


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Sep 12, 2024, 4:03 PM
YOWetal YOWetal is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 7,743
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acajack View Post
A quick search of forums where LAC employees hang out online shows monthly parking there is over 100 dollars. Maybe 120?

BTW I've never heard of admin assistants in the federal government having free parking due to non-standard work hours.

I guess it might exist for the most senior-most bureaucrats, like maybe the Clerk of the Privy Council's assistant?

That has to be extremely rare.
I don't think it was free but skipping the waiting list/points system everyone else has to go through. I've seen it several times. A low level person in the DMs office and assistant to an ADM were two examples I recall.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Ottawa-Gatineau > Transportation
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 8:50 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.