HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations

Old Posted Aug 31, 2024, 7:28 PM

Sorry I'm late to the plate, but welcome back Tennis. This site lacked so much without you! Also, I apologize if this was already covered, but does anyone know what is being built in Elmwood between the AMC 20 and Elmwood Parkway Blvd? I think Eskew is the architect...

Old Posted Aug 31, 2024, 7:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Music guy View Post
Sorry I'm late to the plate, but welcome back Tennis. This site lacked so much without you! Also, I apologize if this was already covered, but does anyone know what is being built in Elmwood between the AMC 20 and Elmwood Parkway Blvd? I think Eskew is the architect...
Gulf Coast Bank

Old Posted Aug 31, 2024, 9:41 PM

Has anyone heard any news Louis Armstrong airport is trying behind the scenes to secure funding for a new terminal expansion? Someone I know that works for Southwest airlines said she heard it in a casual conversation regarding airports. That would be cool if true.

Old Posted Aug 31, 2024, 9:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by laaron View Post
Has anyone heard any news Louis Armstrong airport is trying behind the scenes to secure funding for a new terminal expansion? Someone I know that works for Southwest airlines said she heard it in a casual conversation regarding airports. That would be cool if true.
ive heard of the expansion and the rail project but nothing about funding for it

Old Posted Sep 1, 2024, 1:40 PM
-

Did we ever figure out what that large amount of money was for that the airport approved a few months back or this most recent funding approval?

New Orleans feature + expanded service from DL
Aug 26, 2024
Laissez les bons temps rouler! More nonstop flight options to New Orleans from Austin with Delta’s service expansion

https://www.austintexas.gov/blog/new...ded-service-dl

Old Posted Sep 1, 2024, 2:39 PM

So many projects - so little time! lol Any movement on the old Archdiocese’s high rise near the Plaza Tower ? What about the downtown Arhaus building; have they found new tenants ?

Old Posted Sep 1, 2024, 5:02 PM

That authorization and approval for $620 million in revenue bonds must have something to do with a expansion I would think! Thats good news.

Old Posted Sep 1, 2024, 5:59 PM

Airport Expansion

In addition to the North Terminal-South Terminal connector, I know the airport has been drawing up plans for a 5 gate expansion. This would be a new wing to the east, mirroring the current concourse A. I imagine they are waiting for the Super Bowl and Mardi Gras as it will likely require removing a gate or two from service during construction.

Old Posted Yesterday, 12:48 PM
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by prokowave View Post
In addition to the North Terminal-South Terminal connector, I know the airport has been drawing up plans for a 5 gate expansion. This would be a new wing to the east, mirroring the current concourse A. I imagine they are waiting for the Super Bowl and Mardi Gras as it will likely require removing a gate or two from service during construction.
this was completed last year so i guess this is moving forward. surprised we havent seen any renderings for this yet though

Old Posted Yesterday, 7:07 PM
-

Good to see these additional road repairs being added

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations