HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations

Old Posted Aug 12, 2024, 11:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLAslimm View Post
some info about the Ideal Market on Carollton and Earhart I mentioned a dew weeks ago, possibility of another location also

https://www.nola.com/news/business/i...rce=featured-2
When he says he thinks there's demand for another location I'm pretty sure he's talking about this same new location. And I wonder how it will work. There's a large Hispanic population in Mid-City that's pretty well served by the one on broad already. Maybe they're trying to branch out I mean I'm not Hispanic and I go there too

Old Posted Aug 12, 2024, 11:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris from N.O. View Post
When he says he thinks there's demand for another location I'm pretty sure he's talking about this same new location. And I wonder how it will work. There's a large Hispanic population in Mid-City that's pretty well served by the one on broad already. Maybe they're trying to branch out I mean I'm not Hispanic and I go there too
you might be right on the location, its worded weird lol...they are popping up all over now..I am also not hispanic, I live near the location at Airline and Clearview and they have some damn good food, I love those red rotisserie chickens they have

Old Posted Aug 12, 2024, 11:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLAslimm View Post
you might be right on the location, its worded weird lol...they are popping up all over now..I am also not hispanic, I live near the location at Airline and Clearview and they have some damn good food, I love those red rotisserie chickens they have
Yeah I was going to edit my comment before you responded but I think what they may be going for there is that it's a bigger store than the one on broad. I didn't know they have rotisserie chickens I've somehow missed out on that. I generally go there for meat spices and produce

Old Posted Aug 13, 2024, 2:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris from N.O. View Post
Yeah I was going to edit my comment before you responded but I think what they may be going for there is that it's a bigger store than the one on broad. I didn't know they have rotisserie chickens I've somehow missed out on that. I generally go there for meat spices and produce
try it out, think I found what im getting for lunch tomorrow. they have a regular chicken and the red ones are fire roasted, you can get them sectioned already or whole, comes with a giant Jalapeno for about $10

and other food news, Savvy sliders soon to if not open yet, inside of Fatboy pizza on metairie road. got paywalled, cant read the story

https://neworleanscitybusiness.com/b...n-in-metairie/

Old Posted Today, 12:43 AM

https://www.nola.com/entertainment_l...67512b622.html

John Besh is opening a new restaurant in Spanish Plaza.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations