HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada

Old Posted Today, 12:44 AM

This thread brings back memories of my teenage years where I had to clean shit off the walls at McDonald's. (I worked at McDonald's, for the record. It's not like I just went there and cleaned shit off the walls)

How did the shit get on the wall? Why did it happen multiple times? And why was this far more common in the womens washroom?

It will probably be a mystery forever.

Old Posted Today, 1:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Build.It View Post
This thread brings back memories of my teenage years where I had to clean shit off the walls at McDonald's. (I worked at McDonald's, for the record. It's not like I just went there and cleaned shit off the walls)

How did the shit get on the wall? Why did it happen multiple times? And why was this far more common in the womens washroom?

lol… I had to clean bathrooms at Home Depot… think of the ratio of men to women in a Home Depot. Way more men. But the women’s washroom was always way dirtier. They’re absolute pigs in the bathroom. Lol

Old Posted Today, 2:33 AM
The Vomit Bag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Build.It View Post

Been there, done that. 5 year McDs veteran here (mid to late eighties and early 90s). I wiped up shot smeared on the walls numerous times. Including in the ladies’ room

Old Posted Today, 4:16 AM
Ham-burgher

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada