HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Aug 1, 2024, 2:15 PM
MonctonRad's Avatar
MonctonRad MonctonRad is offline
Wildcats Rule!!
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Moncton NB
Posts: 41,331
Soon-to-be 67 year old here. I have been seriously mulling over getting an e-bike for the last couple of years.

I used to enjoy biking, but have gotten out of the habit over the last 15-20 years. I actually also had a moped when I was a teenager, so I am familiar with motorized bicycles.

Am I getting to old to be getting into this?

Thoughts???

Moncton has a surprisingly good network of bicycle trails. I would like to be able to explore them.
__________________
Go 'Cats Go
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 6:41 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.