I really hope some of the crappy office buildings along this stretch of Fifth are demolished and redeveloped to mixed-use towers in the coming years. Hopefully 520 Fifth is just the first of many.
Those arched, I assume terra cotta, windows are simply going to be timeless! They are beautiful. This tower has Elan, if you will. Style, panache, elegance, whatever one calls it. I would love to come home to a building this well designed. Is it sold out yet? It should be close!
This article discusses the massive physical improvements that BIDs are conferring upon Gotham. The greatest of these will be recreating a mini-Champs Elysee on Fifth Avenue.
Those arched, I assume terra cotta, windows are simply going to be timeless! They are beautiful. This tower has Elan, if you will. Style, panache, elegance, whatever one calls it. I would love to come home to a building this well designed. Is it sold out yet? It should be close!
It's a true beauty and classic looking tower. Once completed, the casual walker down the street would probably think it was built in a different era.