HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Pacific West > Portland > Downtown & City of Portland

Old Posted Jun 13, 2024, 8:19 PM

Great news! What we also need is a nice lounge.

Old Posted Jun 14, 2024, 5:11 PM

Great to hear! Looking forward to checking it out. That really anchors a lot of gay nightlife in the area. Helps to create a critical mass of bar/club hopping. Its a bummer that Rebel Rebel couldn't hold on. That was a great place with unique vibe.

Total non sequitur question. Does anyone know if there are any plans for that parking lot at 4th/5th and Couch/Davis? In my fantasy Portland that would transform into an Asian night market on weekends with amazing street food stalls. One of my grievances with Portland is how hard it is to find a place to eat after 9pm. Imagine hitting the bars/clubs and then absorbing the booze with some amazing noodles before you head home.

Old Posted Jun 24, 2024, 4:21 PM

Notice Of A Type Ix Proposal for the conversion of the Mason Ehrman building and annex to residential.

www.twitter.com/maccoinnich

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Pacific West > Portland > Downtown & City of Portland