HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted May 28, 2024, 5:49 PM
MonkeyRonin's Avatar
MonkeyRonin MonkeyRonin is offline
¥ ¥ ¥
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 10,667
Before I start complaining about the rain (continuing for at least the next week), I just gotta remember what I said last year when we started getting early forest fires: rain & cold is better than fire & smoke.

Still, this is one thing I definitely prefer about Ontario's climate to BC's: while the total amount of rainfall is fairly similar, it's spread more evenly throughout the year there, versus the alternating periods of endless rain or crispy drought that we tend get here.
__________________
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 6:58 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.